I essentially drove from Florida back to NYC because ya know. Corona. I’ve been back for 3 weeks and here are photos from my time.
Please don’t forget that a lot of you guys are 400+ years late to the oppression part so welcome. I will absolutely be posting articles from time to time about this matter but also. Google is free so educate yourselves!
I realize that this lockdown was probably the best time for me to reignite my blog fire, but like many of us I’m sure your coronavirus plans didn’t go well, as planned. Instead of giving you a user friendly breakdown of what happened to me, I’ll link you out to an article that can better explain it (because truly who doesn’t love a good link out)
For those of you who are wondering, I’m Lindsey and yes, that my family and I in the article , but for my friends who don’t like reading, I’ll sum it up.
- I was told I was going to WFH for two week, flights were $78 one way so I booked a trip to see my parents for 2 weeks and WFH whoohoo!
- After 6 days of WFH myself along with 400 others were let go
- Everyone in New York was fucked
- LOL stay-at-home orders began, I was funemployed so me and my suitcase of 3 t-shirts decided to stay in Florida
- For the next 3 months I ate, practiced my splits, cut off all the straight hair (yes I’m back to my natural roots), read, learned how to make macaroni & cheese, attended 389 zoom calls, had my first Hennessy slushi, helped my mom decorate the house, mowed my parents lawn twice, saw my grandparents, and watched an astonishing amount of TV (I’m actually embarassed to list out all the shows but a small sampling includes – 90 Days before the 90 Days, Married at First Sight – Charlotte, 90 Days the other way, Upload, Insecure – who hasn’t, Too Hot to Handle, Chefs Table, Singapore Social..and that’s all I’m going to reveal)
- I drove to DC with my mom
- Drove to NYC by myself
- Shit really hit the fan, I protested, went to vigils and all around felt depressed
So now logically I’m going back to the scene of the crime aka Florida in a few days!
Horray for Corona
PS. I started a new job Monday, thanks for all your t’s and p’s
Black Lives Matter, they’ve always mattered and will continued to matter. If you’re having trouble trying to figure out why this happening? Take a look.
This makes me wish I drank coffee
Moral of the story. I didn’t take enough photos – October coming soon
I decided to do a countback? Of all my favorite moments from 2019 but since no one likes to read I’m going to post photos instead. Check back tomorrow for November’s favorite moments! And yes. That text is from my mom 🤦🏾♀️
Everyone has 1,001 opinions about dating and how to date. Do we really have a verdict?
- Go on the apps and try swiping
- Stay off the apps, everyone on there is not serious
- Set your mind and intentions to being open and looking
- Don’t try, you’ll come off as desperate
- It’ll happen when you least expect (my favorite)
- Live your life and don’t think about it
- Keep it top of mind so the “universe” knows
¿Does anyone have any idea what actually works? And can someone send me some assistance. Thanks 😊
Is anyone else confused by this time of the year? Anyways I’ve been in Florida since who knows when. It feels like forever. Here’s some of my favs IG posts since then. Enjoy and listen to the newest episode of the Comfort Zone.