I essentially drove from Florida back to NYC because ya know. Corona. I’ve been back for 3 weeks and here are photos from my time.
Black Lives Matter, they’ve always mattered and will continued to matter. If you’re having trouble trying to figure out why this happening? Take a look.
I decided to do a countback? Of all my favorite moments from 2019 but since no one likes to read I’m going to post photos instead. Check back tomorrow for November’s favorite moments! And yes. That text is from my mom 🤦🏾♀️
Everyone has 1,001 opinions about dating and how to date. Do we really have a verdict?
- Go on the apps and try swiping
- Stay off the apps, everyone on there is not serious
- Set your mind and intentions to being open and looking
- Don’t try, you’ll come off as desperate
- It’ll happen when you least expect (my favorite)
- Live your life and don’t think about it
- Keep it top of mind so the “universe” knows
¿Does anyone have any idea what actually works? And can someone send me some assistance. Thanks 😊
New York, NY
Yes, I slacked. But to make up for it here are some gorgeous photos from 29 Rooms by Refinery 29. I’ve been wanting to come here forever but times and tickets are always sold out. Luckily we got a good time slot and were able to take lots of uninterrupted photos of all the exhibits.
Joyface, Downtown Brooklyn, Dick and Jane.
In an attempt to be a video honey: