I wonder is it even appropriate to still say quarantine because we’re all definitely not staying at home.
Anyway, I spent the last week in the Hamptons with my friends and it was glorious. We stayed in Amagansett in a 3 bd 2 ba house, complete with pool, wraparound deck and lots and lots of champagne.
Cheers to Summer not being dead.
Back in the city for good post Quarantine in Florida. I haven’t been out much because I’m still scared of getting corona but I have ridden the subway (a little contradictory no?). I only have a few photos but I also have a few words.
I’m feeling glad to be back and oddly hopeful. Despite cutting off a few situations that were no longer serving me I feel happy and light. Overall looking forward to what the rest of the year will bring.
Everyone has 1,001 opinions about dating and how to date. Do we really have a verdict?
- Go on the apps and try swiping
- Stay off the apps, everyone on there is not serious
- Set your mind and intentions to being open and looking
- Don’t try, you’ll come off as desperate
- It’ll happen when you least expect (my favorite)
- Live your life and don’t think about it
- Keep it top of mind so the “universe” knows
¿Does anyone have any idea what actually works? And can someone send me some assistance. Thanks 😊
New York, NY
Yes, I slacked. But to make up for it here are some gorgeous photos from 29 Rooms by Refinery 29. I’ve been wanting to come here forever but times and tickets are always sold out. Luckily we got a good time slot and were able to take lots of uninterrupted photos of all the exhibits.
This is my second time is Paris. The first go round was not so pleasant. The people were iffy, the food was blah and the weather was just nasty.
This time we spend time in the champagne region, touring champagne cellars, hanging with mutual friends and even saw the sun! Here are some photos.
My first time in Asia.
First stop? Tokyo.
- Japan is so clean
- No one jay walks
- Its general quiet outside
- The subway is extensive as hell
- People are sooooo nice. If they see you looking lost they will try and help you