I don’t know.
- Why is it only Wednesday
- I shouldn’t have eaten those tacos for lunch
- Why do I have so much work to do?
- Why on the days when it’s raining does the L train decide to not run?
- It was amazing that despite the L train not running and the bus being crowded I was only 5 minutes late to work
- Where are all my co-workers?
- Why is my office so cold?
- Where is the sun?
- What documentary should I watch after work today
- I should stop neglecting my blog so much
If Drake thought his latest mixtape was full of throw always I cannot wait to hear views from the six.
Also that beard 😩
“If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another. The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience.”
Sunday Thoughts (re:tumblr)
“I’m a very private person. Sometimes, I fear that nobody really knows me at all. Sometimes, I don’t even know me either.”
Never stop depending on God
6 Things Your Friend With An Invisible Illness Wishes They Could Tell You
Sunday knowledge bombs
“The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her.”