- The suffocating feeling of going to sleep without the heat being on versus it being on when you wake up – it’s as if an elephant is sitting on your face.
- Feeling the sun on your eyeball when one piece of your curtain doesn’t cover your window.
- The feeling of your sock slipping off of your foot when you start walking.
- The unreachable itch in the middle of your back that no matter how hard you try you just cannot get it.
- When a song you don’t like comes on your shuffle but the subway is too crowded to reach for your phone and change it.
- Getting into bed only to realize you really need to pee.
- Waking up before your alarm and thinking you have an extra 3 hours to sleep in, when really you have to be up in 2 minutes.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: